Sunday, April 1, 2012

Sometimes it Takes a Village

Sometimes it takes a village and it appears that is the case with me Buddy.  The good news is that I have a family who has taken me under there wing to give me the much needed TLC (remember, Time / Love / Consistency) which I desperately need. 

Now for the village part -
  • The Bangor Humane Society has agreed to be there with any support they can give
  • Bangor Pet Resort has agreed to let me continue daycare a few days a week (BTW - I love playing with all the other dogs and this time gives me some much needed exercise)
  • Lastly Green Acres is going to do a behavior evaluation on me in a few weeks just to see what makes me tick and give my new family some guidance on how to deal with my erratic behavior issues. 
As I have said before, I am a great dog who has gotten a bad rap.  With all of these folks believing in me and the TLC I am sure to get at me new home, I can't wait to report back soon that life is grand!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment