Sunday, September 22, 2013

You Snooze ~ You Lose

It's been a while since I have taken a dog for a day out from the Bangor Humane Society.  I couldn't resist taking this little Pappillon/Chihuahua Mix named Zac for a day of Farmer's Market, playing with Lola and just smelling the flowers.  The good news is that he was adopted yesterday afternoon ...and the bad news is this cutie is NO LONG AVAILABLE for adoption ...and the good news is that there are plenty of incredibly sweet dogs available for adoption.  

If you (or know of someone who is) interested in adopting a dog, please stop by the Bangor Humane Society soon! 















1 comment:

  1. I am always looking for dog pictures because I paint one pet friend a day and post it on facebook on my fan page. Once a month there is a free giveaway to someone who has sent a picture for me to paint. Your pictures are exceptional. I see you are a photographer so that makes sense. You would be surprised to see some of the photos I get to work from...YIkes! But it is a fun challenge and I work with local rescue groups to help animals. Anyway. I wanted to say Hi and that appreciate the work you are doing...

    ReplyDelete