Tuesday, March 29, 2011

One Puppy Left and She's the Best!



My name is Marcia and that's right I'm the last puppy of my litter.  Also correct, is the fact that I'm a really sweet dog that does not nip.  That's pretty good for only being a puppy.  Well enough about me and more about my afternoon at the Littlefields.



In the car I sat up just like a big dog even though I couldn't see out the window.  I think I like car rides, since I didn't whine one bit.


At the Littlefield home, I got to play with their dog Lola.  I was nervous at first, but once I saw how much fun she was I jumped right in. 






It was nice to have somebody to play with, but it was also nice being held by the humans - this made Lola a bit sad:(




Well it was a short visit, since there is tons going on at Bangor Humane Society and their Spay Neuter Clinic.  So guess where you can find me???  In the Puppy Room at the Bangor Humane Society and don't forget to ask for a puppy named Marcia.  If you're looking for a couple of old hotdogs, don't forget to check out Bobby and Billy - they are directly across the hall from me.

No comments:

Post a Comment