Saturday, November 20, 2010

Dog's Day Out for Cuda!


How well behaved was I while participating in Dog's Day Out?  Very good - in fact you might say great!!!  I am the type of dog who will always look up to you, but I do not need to be in your face or jumping up and down.  If you would like to give me a pat on the head or a scratch in that special spot on my back, I will wag my tail for you to show you how much I appreciate it. 

How do I like treats?  Tons - I will gladly sit and give you a high-five for a treat!!!











Car rides are a great way to relax.  I hope my next owners like to be accompanied by a dog on their ventures away from home, because I love car rides!!!  I do not bounce around the car like some dogs, but move gracefully from one side of the backseat to the other.  The Mrs. would blink her eyes and I would have moved to the other side without her knowing it.  Blinked again, and I was gone to the other side. 










We went for a walk in the City Forest and I loved all the smells.  We saw a parade of bikes, but that did not impress me.  We saw people walking, no big deal.  We did see a giant black dog, interesting - but you have to remember I see dogs all day long.  I do very well on a leash, never pulling - just sniffing along.

The farmer's market was quite an interesting place.  All that food and vegetables and people and dogs and children.  As I said interesting, but nothing to get too excited about.  There was this toddler there and he wanted to give me a pat.  He actually gave me a pat and kept saying "pat, pat, pat".  Hey kid - I know what a pat is and if you were to look at my tail I am saying "Thanks for the pat and I think small children are pretty special".  Special, but again nothing to get too excited about.

Something I do get excited about is a nice roll on the lawn.  Boy, does that ever feel great.  Some dogs roll only if there is something to roll in (something that doesn't smell too good), but I love just rolling on the nice cool lawn.

If you are looking for a nice calm dog that will always look up to you without jumping on you, I may be the dog for you.  Check me out at the Bangor Humane Society or to find more about me check me out on PetFinder http://www.petfinder.com/petdetail/17896829.

No comments:

Post a Comment