Sunday, July 10, 2011

Rollie Gets Adopted and This Time It's Forever!!!

I love telling a great story and this is truly a great one.  Usually I let the dog tell the story, but this time I am letting the angel who has adopted Rollie tell her story.  Being a photographer, I normally love taking credit for all photos on this blog.  But it appears that Rollie's new owner is also a photographer, so all photos in this post were taken be her.

"On our trip to Massachusetts to visit with family over the 4th ..our boy Jimmie-Rae (Pit bull ) age 13 passed away. I could not handle the thought of going back to Nova Scotia to an "empty" house...so I did something I never thought I would do..I went to the Bangor Humane Society and adopted ROLLIE!!! He is doing wonderful and seems to love it here...thank you to all that have been in Rollie's life over the past few months...The love that was shown the day of the adopted was something I will never forget!!!"

I am so happy that a dog as special as Rollie has found such a great home.  Sometimes things are just meant to be and this appears to be one of those times.  Thank you for all involved in this adoption!

No comments:

Post a Comment