Thursday, September 16, 2010

Going Away Party for Vicki

There were celebrations tonight at the Littlefields and I was the Guest of Honor!!!  It seems somebody is very interested in adopting me and has put a hold on me.  Tomorrow I will meet the other dog in the family to make sure we will best buds.  As a reminder, I really liked the other dogs I met at WoofStock.  I hope their dog falls for me:)

The celebration included frosty paws (doggie ice cream), multiple belly rubs, ball tossing, fetch the toy and a rawhide bone.  All this and a walk rolled up into one night!!! 

I think the Littlefields have mixed feelings about my being adopted - they are very happy for me, but know they will miss me.  I will also miss them.  The good news for them is that there are plenty of great dogs at the Bangor Humane Society for them to take out.  I think their next choice should be Kody.  That dog has been at the shelter for ways too long and really needs to find a forever home.

Bye for now.  As a reminder, just because you missed out on adopting me - there are many more dogs like me here at the shelter.

No comments:

Post a Comment